31 things you learn growing up..


1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than the moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those time I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really that necessary?
7. Map quest should really need to start their direction on no 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighbourhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kinda tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it'll strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue ray? I really don't wanna have to restart my collection, all over again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asked me if I wanna save any change that I made to my 20 pages technical report that I swear I didn't make any change to.
14. " Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means it is going to be machine washed and tumble dried.
15. I hate it when I just missed a call by the last ring like " Hello? Hellooo?? **** it," but when I immediately call back, it rings seven times and goes to voice mail, like what the hell did you do after I didn't answer?? Drop the phone and run away??
16. I hate leaving the house looking all good and confident and then not seeing anyone important or significant the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so that I know not to answer when they call.
18, Yeah, I think the freezer deserve some light too,
19. I wish Google Map had an "avoid Ghetto option.
20. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched once when I was younger and suddenly realized I had no idea what the heck was going on the first time I saw it.
21. I would rather carry ten overloaded plastic bags in each hands than taking two trips to bring my groceries in.
22. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I had and need to reply to a text.
23. I had a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
24.  How many time is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they say?
25. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars gang up together to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front? Hang on there brothers and sisters!
26. Shirts get dirty. Underwear get dirty. Pant? No, never, you just can like wear them forever.
27. I think it’s just me, or is it the high school kids all do get dumber and dummier every year?
28. There's no worse feeling that the milliseconds you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair a bit too far.
29. As a driver, I hate pedestrians and as a pedestrian, I hate drivers. But no matter what mode of transportation I always hate motorcyclists and bicyclists.
30. Sometimes I look at my watch for three consecutive times and yet still didn't know what time it is.
31. Even under ideal condition, people often have trouble locating their car key in a pocket, finding their cell phone but I bet everyone can find a push the snooze button from three feet away in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time! 


p/s : adios! ;p

Suke tak?? KaLau suKe Like dan KomenLah yer? ^_^

0 bUdak cOmeL bERucaP :